Site Administration - authorized employees who organize and (or) process personal data, as well as determine the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (subject of personal data).
Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
Confidentiality of personal data is a mandatory requirement for the Site Administration to prevent their dissemination without the consent of the subject of personal data or other legal grounds.
Site User (hereinafter referred to as the User, Users) is a person who has access to the Site via the Internet and uses the Site or the services of the Site.
- This Policy is an official document of the Site Administrator and determines the procedure for processing and protecting information about individuals and legal entities using the Site.
- Relations related to the collection, storage, distribution and protection of information about Users are governed by this Policy and the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- The personal and contact information of the Site User is not transferred to third parties without his consent, except in cases established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- The user independently determines the amount of disclosed personal information.
- The Site Administrator does not verify the accuracy of the information received (collected) about users.
- The information collected is the User's personal information, which he deliberately agreed to disclose when becoming a user of the Site.
- Technical (anonymized) information is automatically collected by the software of the Site during its visit.
- Personal information provided by the User on the Site is not subject to validation.
Use of the information received
The information provided by the User on the Site, as well as technical (anonymized) information
is used to:
- improving the activities of the Site;
- providing the User with access to the personalized resources of the Site;
- identification of the User registered on the Site;
- participation in events organized by the Site;
- establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Site;
- provision of services, processing of requests and applications from the User;
- providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Site.
- The information provided by the User on the Site, as well as technical (anonymized) information is used to:
Methods and terms of processing personal information
- The processing of the User's personal data is carried out without any time limit, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools.
- The User's personal data can be transferred to the authorized government bodies of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
- The Site Administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
The user has the right:
- On the basis of a request, receive information from the Site Administrator regarding the processing of his personal data.
The Site Administration is obliged:
- Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User's personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in existing business transactions.
- Block personal data related to the relevant User, based on the appeal or request of the User or his legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data for the verification period, in case of revealing inaccurate personal data or committing illegal actions.
Links to other sites
- The Site contains links that allow the User to go to other sites. The Site Administration is not responsible for the information published on other sites, and provides links to them only in order to ensure convenience for Users.
Contacts and questions about personal data
Users can send:
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- at the postal / legal address: Russia, 462421, Orsk, Lenin Avenue 144, School of Mental Arithmetic QuickKids (IE Karmenov N.G.).